Monday, May 26, 2014

Cards: stencil faded backgrounds



I'm making some card sets and wanted to use my new stencils. I wanted an easy card so I could mass produce it, so I used a sketch I found on Pinterest that caught my eye. It's from Studio Calico.
So here are some shots of the making process.
Estoy haciendo varios sets de tarjetas, y quería utilizar mi esténciles nuevos. Quería hacer una tarjeta bastante fácil para poder producirla en masa, así que utilicé un sketch que encontré en Pinterest que me llamó mucho la atención. Es de Studio Calico.
Aquí muestro varias fotos del proceso para hacerlas.








1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJune 07, 2014

    Its look like a simple card but a lot of technique to produce one. You have a lot of patient and love to produce those lovely card. Keep it up!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments. Me encantan tus comentarios.